Thursday, November 4, 2010

American Express Green Card and Plum

As a small business owner, I started using AMEX Plum for all of my purchases when I began the business in early 2009. I have used the green card for personal use for 20 years and always paid on time.

Recently, I was running late on the personal card and called to explain that I would be paying but needed time...and asked to be on a finance plan. I was told-we don't do that-you need to pay in full. After several calls, AMEX was paid in full and yet, the cancelled my account.

The Plum card was paid on time and often early-and yet AMEX cancelled that card too. I'm fed up with them-horrible customer service and trying to run people into the ground!

2 comments:


  1. SageSupportNumber.Com is a US-based company that has

    grown into an internationally recognized provider of

    accounting support services with a highly regarded client

    base..

    https://www.sagesupportnumber.com

    ReplyDelete